3. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
4. Data we collect about you
We may collect the following information about you:
i) Your Name ii) Company Name iii) Telephone Number iv) Email Address v) Any postal addresses that you provide
This information will be taken from you at the time that you make a purchase through our online store, or make contact with us through the contact us page on our online profile.
5. How we handle your data
We use this information for the following reasons:
i) Process any orders you make through our ecommerce platform ii) Improve our products and services iii) For marketing our products and services to you iv) For market research
6. We are committed to ensuring that the data you provide is handled securely and have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial processes to safeguard your information.
Cookies are small files which are placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies help this website to analyse traffic and visitors and help our site respond to you as an individual.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used on our site and analyse visitor behaviour through statistics.
8. Links to other websites
You may encounter a link to an external website page whilst visiting our online store or profile on this website. If the link is to a website that is operated by a third party you should know that we have no control over that website and as such cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of your data or information you provide whilst visiting the site.
9. Controlling your information GDPR 25th May 2018
GDPR gives rights to persons, referred to as data subjects, who are either explicitly identified in data or who’s identity could be inferred from data (such as an IP address).
The rights conferred by the GDPR include:
• The right to request their data is deleted (erasure)
• The right to see the data that you hold about them and obtain an export of it (access)
• The right to correct any data that’s incorrect (rectification)
Here at The Zentist we run a small shop, a website and a Newsletter.
The Website records anyone placing an order or attempting an order.
We record the Name, Address, Delivery Address(if different), your E-Mail Address and your contact number. We hold this data for as long as it takes us to dispatch your order and for you to receive it. It is then encrypted and archived securely offline.
The Newsletter is an “Opt in” only Newsletter run on Mailchimp servers.
All data at the shop is securely held, till destroyed.
You as a customer have the right to access your data, have the data held erased or if wrong then rectified.
Before providing a data subject with this data we must first validate the your identity. Providing data about a data subject to another person would be a serious breach of GDPR.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details